Reaching Out from a Mind as Dirty as All Outdoors

If you get lucky enough, I might post adult-only material from time to time, so be 18 or over, or please be elsewhere.

I'll be discussing erotica here, the writing of it and the people who write it, as well as what we've written. I find all these aspects stimulating, but if any of them bore you, feel free to skim. You never know what you might miss, though.




Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

"Beyond Erotica" on "Beyond Romance"

I have the great good fortune to be posting on Lisabet Sarai"s Beyond Romance web site today, where she lets me rant (nothing new for me) about stereotyping erotica as trash, and hold forth about the greater potential for our genre. I call my post "Beyond Erotica," and even provide a link to a free story about lesbian Olympic figure skaters, though folks who read here may have seen it before, since it's here on my site.

http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2014/08/beyond-erotica.html

And there's more!  I've been a busy blogger, and today is my turn on Oh Get a Grip. The topic this time is phobias, and I contrive not to reveal any serious ones of my own by including an entire (quite short) story about a fictional character's rather mild phobia regarding insects. Check out my rant and my story "Stag Beetle" here:

http://ohgetagrip.blogspot.com/?zx=b8f9a55be298f402

No comments:

Post a Comment