Reaching Out from a Mind as Dirty as All Outdoors

If you get lucky enough, I might post adult-only material from time to time, so be 18 or over, or please be elsewhere.

I'll be discussing erotica here, the writing of it and the people who write it, as well as what we've written. I find all these aspects stimulating, but if any of them bore you, feel free to skim. You never know what you might miss, though.




Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Free Books for Review

In addition to my free book drawing for Girl Crazy, I'm offering free copies to the first three people who contact me at sacchigreen@gmail.com and state an intention of reviewing it online, Amazon, Goodreads, anywhere, for better or worse. The folks who came to our reading last Wednesday in NYC seemed to be getting a huge charge out if it.

No comments:

Post a Comment