Reaching Out from a Mind as Dirty as All Outdoors

If you get lucky enough, I might post adult-only material from time to time, so be 18 or over, or please be elsewhere.

I'll be discussing erotica here, the writing of it and the people who write it, as well as what we've written. I find all these aspects stimulating, but if any of them bore you, feel free to skim. You never know what you might miss, though.




Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hear Me Read from Thrones of Desire

I finally figured out how to make audio files, so I joined other contributors to Mitzi Szereto's Thrones of Desire: Erotic Tales of Swords, Mist and Fire in reading excerpts from our stories. I' not sure I can bring myself to listen to mine, but I'm definitely going to check out the others! (That cover girl looks quite a bit like my point-of-view character in my story, "Flesh and Stone.")

http://mitziszereto.com/thronesofdesire/author-readings/


No comments:

Post a Comment